Two students, James and John were given a grammar test by their teacher. The question was, “is it better to use “had” or “had had” in this example sentence?”
The teacher collected the tests, and looked over their answers.
James, while John had had “had”, had had “had had.” “Had had” had had a better effect on the teacher.
welcome to the english language
Hey guys remember that one time Dean had a daughter?
Remember Sam and Dean’s half brother in hell???
Remember the fUCKING ANTICHRIST?????????
REMEMBER ALL THE WASTED POTENTIAL STORY LINES?????????????
Things Girls Have To Do In The Shower:
-wash the face (have you ever tried to get makeup off)
-wash the body
-try to get conditioner out & fail to get it all out
-did i mention shave that takes a long time
-like summon satan and stuff
Things Boys Have To Do In The Shower:
-i dunno i think my brother uses soap sometimes
Don’t complain when my shower’s not 5 minutes long
waking up cold: alright I need more blankies
waking up hot: covers thrown everywhere. sweat behind the kneecaps. 3 dead. the pillow is the sun. critical condition.
Favorite Dan Howell Quotes:
- Because I was the human fucking embodiment of Winne the Pooh, I chose not to say anything
- I was waiting for Satan’s giant cock to erupt from the ground and fuck me up the ass
- Did I buy a fucking radioactive hamster?!
- I was unintentionally Jesus, that’s what I’m saying here
- So in conclusion, I would rather be anally sodomized by a cactus than go through US Airways again
- My esophagus must literally be the size of a squirrel anus